Installing and setting up WundaSmart System
A Support Hub for all things Wunda Smart, from our Resource Library to our FAQs and more!
Connecting to new Sky Q Hub
Like most Smart controls, WundaSmart is currently only operational with 2.4gHz Wifi. To get enable 2.4gHz wifi is a simple fix by splitting your WIFI into two usable channels.
Go to your router configuration page by typing 192.168.0.1 into your web browser.
To access this, you’ll need:
- username: sky
- password: ‘admin’ or your personalised WiFi password.
- Select wireless from the navigation bar, scroll down and untick the ‘Synchronise 2.4GHz and 5GHz settings’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit apply.
- Once the page reloads go to the 5GHz wireless settings page found on the sub-navigation bar.
- In the 5GHz section go to the box called ‘Name (SSID)’ and add 5g to the end of the current name.
- Scroll down and hit apply
- Now on any wireless device you should see two networks. One network will be the same name as usual and will be 2.4GHz band and the other will be the usual name with 5G on the end. The WiFi password should remain the same.