Installing and setting up WundaSmart System
A Support Hub for all things Wunda Smart, from our Resource Library to our FAQs and more!
How to connect HubSwitch to my WiFi network?
Connecting to WiFi
- Ensure the Smart HubSwitch is installed in a position with WiFi coverage.
- Only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks are supported. With some routers you may need to access the router setup and enable both 2.4 GHz and 5 Ghz.
- You will need 2.4 GHz network name and password
- To start connecting WiFi press the Setup button on the HubSwitch. The LED will start flashing white light.
- Now you have around 3 minutes for pairing HubSwitch with Your application.
- Write in the App WiFi name and WiFi password and press Continue
- Now wait for 1 minute and your router and HubSwitch should be connected.
- Ensure that your smartphone is connected to this same 2.4 GHz network.
- Ensure that HubSwitch is in pairing mode. The pairing mode is indicated by a white blinking LED.
- Please double check the WIFI name and Password.
- Please double check you are pairing to the 2.4 GHz network.
- Ensure that your HubSwitch
Connecting to new Sky Q Hub
You will need to split your WIFI into two channels.
Go to your router configuration page by typing 192.168.0.1 into your web browser.
To access this, you’ll need; your username: sky your password: ‘admin’ or your personalised WiFi password.
– Select wireless from the navigation bar, scroll down and untick the ‘Synchronise 2.4GHz and 5GHz settings’
– Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit apply.
– Once the page reloads go to the 5GHz wireless settings page found on the sub-navigation bar.
– In the 5GHz section go to the box called ‘Name (SSID)’ and add 5g to the end of the current name.
– Scroll down and hit apply
– Now on any wireless device you should see two networks. One network will be the same name as usual and will be 2.4GHz band and the other will be the usual name with 5G on the end. Connect any 5GHz capable device to the 5GHz network. The WiFi password should remain the same.
How to connect my HubSwitch to a BT WiFi Router?
- Log in to the router and switch Smart Setup OFF. Save the settings and reboot the router (Switch on and off) then try again.
- This option in BT hub manager is available on desktop and laptop but may not be available on your mobile phone.